question for Texas graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

groovy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I just relocated to Dallas and would be taking the jurispudence exam for Texas license soon. Someone gave me two packets of study material- the rules and regulations packet and occupation code packet. Do I read both the packets? There seems to be an awfull lot of material to read..does anyone know of any shortcuts??!!
I take the test in 1 week.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

groovy said:
Hi all

I just relocated to Dallas and would be taking the jurispudence exam for Texas license soon. Someone gave me two packets of study material- the rules and regulations packet and occupation code packet. Do I read both the packets? There seems to be an awfull lot of material to read..does anyone know of any shortcuts??!!
I take the test in 1 week.

Thanks!

It is a pain to read all that stuff, but the test is easy... make sure you know how the various boards are elected and the qualifications of the positions. Also know delegation of duty to staff, and reportable incidents. I read the stuff in 2 afternoons at the pool, and passed without any problem. There are old tests floating around, but the test has been changed so much that I hear they are now worthless.

Good luck

Extraction said:
It is a pain to read all that stuff, but the test is easy... make sure you know how the various boards are elected and the qualifications of the positions. Also know delegation of duty to staff, and reportable incidents. I read the stuff in 2 afternoons at the pool, and passed without any problem. There are old tests floating around, but the test has been changed so much that I hear they are now worthless.

Good luck
That's reassuring to know! I'll be taking it sometime next month.

Extraction said:

Good luck

Thanks for the help man! I cannot get myself to read it word to word yet...attention span is declining at a fast rate post school!