Question on EK FL exams...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GCSDOC

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering with the EK FL practice exams, do I need to take them in one sitting or can I go slower, untimed, passage by passage? Are you able to complete the questions/exam more than once? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering with the EK FL practice exams, do I need to take them in one sitting or can I go slower, untimed, passage by passage? Are you able to complete the questions/exam more than once? Thanks!
I'm pretty sure there's an option to take the test untimed, and I know you definitely can take exams more than once. Just an FYI though, if you want to get the most out of your exams it's best to simulate test conditions as much as possible (timed). Taking them more than once also isn't going to do you much good.

Always simulate test conditions. Take them timed and all in one sitting. I would argue for taking more than once if 1) you are low on practice tests 2) sufficient time has passed since taking it 3) Actually reason through the questions instead of picking an answer based on what you remember the correct answer to be.

IMO, the only tests work taking twice or even more are the Qpacks and the sample FL. Throw in some EK's if you are low on practice tests and want to simulate timed conditions.