Question regarding infosource updates...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xxJuiceDxx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a update from a couple schools, namely BU and Maryland, for a week and a half. These schools consistently made an update each week. What do the updates mean anyways? Is this a bad thing? :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

ajy1013 said:
I haven't had a update from a couple schools, namely BU and Maryland, for a week and a half. These schools consistently made an update each week. What do the updates mean anyways? Is this a bad thing? :eek:

dont worry about it too much... most of mine are old news anywas, some havent been updated since Jan :(

if you are really worried, you can call up the schools for an status check, maryland is pretty good about answering calls :thumbup:

Yeah, dont worry about it too much, call the schools, it's a lot better then logging into infosource every day.
I dont know if this will make you feel better, but I got rejected from Maryland via an e-mail 10 days ago and my infosource isnt updated yet. So, if you didnt get that e-mail you're still in the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, BU hasn't updated my infosource since 9/14 or so. Not that it matters at this point for me, but it's funny that they were the only school I never heard a word from.

I hate all you bastards who got into D-School!!

J/k. :) BU was updating on a weekly basis, but not anymore. I don't know whether the updates on infosource are a good thing or not. The schools I have not heard from after sending in my secondary app. fees are: BU, UNLV, UCLA, Tufts. But the likelihood of me having a shot at one of the aforementioned schools is pretty low. :( Damnit, I'm such a idiotbox for even sending in my app. fee to UCLA...

Congrats to the rest of you guys though! :thumbup:

ajy1013 said:

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, go to hell you jerks!!! Stop making ajy1013 feel bad about not getting accepted anywhere yet. :mad: :mad:

ajy1013 said:

:thumbup:

ajy1013 --> sorry if we sounded condesending... i think people were trying to help. :D ;)

I sincerely hope you get in ... and remember no news isnt necessairly bad news. Again I hope this doesnt sound condesending... I feel your pain, I was making back-up plans, and started to look for jobs for next year when I heard.

I would also call up the schools... it shows initiative and that you are interested in the school, and the best way to find out your status :D

GOOD LUCK :D :cool:

I am far from being offended. It makes me quite envious when I see members post and their sig states "Class of 2009 at so and so school." But I appreciate you guys taking the time to post your feedback on this thread.

And damn Delicious tryin to stir up some trouble...(for some reason, this sentence just does not sound right). Well, back to studying for me. Thanks again guys. :D

ajy1013 said:
And damn Delicious tryin to stir up some trouble...(for some reason, this sentence just does not sound right). Well, back to studying for me. Thanks again guys. :D

Oh, I was just joking. Sorry. I had a good laugh at your post there and wanted to continue the fun. It was clear that you were joking when you made that comment, dentist to be? took you a little too seriously i feel.