Questions about actual test day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LuluLovesMe

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just some super specific questions so that I know what to expect

How many pieces of paper am I allowed to use for notes/calculations? Usually I go through 10 pages of blank paper per test. Is this allowed? Do I need to bring my own?

Do I need to bring my own pens/pencils?

Am I allowed to drink water during the test?

Am I allowed to eat during breaks?

Members don't see this ad.

They provide you with paper. If you need more, you just raise your hand. I doubt you will use that many sheets of paper.

They provide you with pencils.

Only can eat/drink during breaks. Well maybe you could leave during a section but obviously you'd forfeit the time. I guess if you were about to die of thirst, you can leave during a section (forfeiting time) saying you needed to go to the bathroom and then use the faucet as a water fountain lol.

The only downside is they give you one thing of paper at a time (I don't remember if its a few sheets or a booklet). But if you want more between sections, you need to hand in your old ones to get a new one.

How many pieces of paper am I allowed to use for notes/calculations? Usually I go through 10 pages of blank paper per test. Is this allowed? Do I need to bring my own?

You receive a "booklet" of blank pieces of paper and by booklet I mean 4 pages.

Do I need to bring my own pens/pencils?

No, they provide pencils.

Am I allowed to drink water during the test?

No, only during breaks.

Am I allowed to eat during breaks?

Yes.

1) The booklet is about 6 pages, I think. You get as many booklets as you want.

2) You have to use their crappy pencils.

3) No, only during breaks

4) Yes