Questions about Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whiteice22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to study for boards and I'm curious as to how in-depth the questions are on boards (more specifically, the A&P questions). For any of you that have taken boards, how specific do the questions get? I don't want to over study if they only like to ask about basic concepts. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

don't worry, you won't over study for anything because it goes into VERY SPECIFIC DETAILS. some questions it will seem as if they're handing it to you but a good amount of them you'll only get from detailed class notes, where you won't even find it described in wills/mass/kanski. so basically study smart, study hard. there really is no way to be prepared for it you just have to know your basic concepts VERY well in addition to remember all the little details. in my opinion everyone goes in knowing about the same amount of information but what sets people apart is how well they are able to eliminate bad choices especially for the multiple responses, which is what you should be doing, vs knowing the right ones off the bat. good luck : )