Questions about MU-AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rockatiel

Woke chihuahua
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I will be an applicant for the 2016 cycle. My interest has recently peaked in adding Midwestern Univeristy in AZ to my list of potential schools. I've searched this thread, but no one has really addressed the questions I would like to ask! But of course, feel free to move my thread if I fit better elsewhere.

I'd really love to hear from current MU-AZ students about what you like and do not like about the program, Phoenix metro, etc. I can't lie and say that I'm not a bit concerned about the stigma that may come from being such a new school and the previous class stats, as I am considering going for a residency (I know this is putting the cart before the horse but, you know... This is future). I am a Louisiana resident who has only crossed into AZ briefly at the Hoover Dam lol so I don't know much about what to expect from the area. I do love the desert climate and the areas I did visit, however. I've heard MU-AZ is pretty cutting edge, too and I'd love to know more about it.

So, current students, please give me some pros and cons about your experience. Do you feel your decision to come to MU-AZ was a good one? I'd love to hear from you all! :)

Members don't see this ad.