Questions for Current Rosalind Franklin COP Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Davss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm from CA and I am planning to apply to RFCOP. I am concerned about the saturation of the area in terms of rotation qualifying for a residency vs. students from nearby establish COP. I understand that this is a new school with "candidate" status for accreditation and has reputation to build, but do you feel confident that you will be able to secure a job or pursue a residency after graduation? Most importantly, if you are from CA, do you feel confident about returning to CA and obtain a job while going against the CA graduates?

Members don't see this ad.

so Davss, tell me where in US we can get a job or residency right away after we graduation?? Almost in 50 states (maybe except Alaska), we will face saturation and poor economic. So the answer will be depend on how good are you. Common, study your best and make connections XD

Competition is everywhere, not just against California COP grads. I'm from Cali and I can say that this school does offer a lot and does things differently from schools in Cali. Regardless of where you go, it all comes down to how your represent yourself at sites and the people you know. You might be able to do your APPE rotations back in Cali and start your connections then.