Quick question about LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student_runner

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So online it says that your LORs should be either sent to the schools directly, or brought with to an interview. It there a specific way anyone would recommend? I would assume that they would prefer to have all my letters sooner rather than later. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It says that online too, but what the heck does that mean? lol sorry, may be a stupid question.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are two online websites that you use to send them to the schools. Basically you sign up and pay to have letters written electronically and then they can easily be sent electronically to the school addresses.

I recommend interfolio as I used it last cycle. It gave me no problems.

Good luck!

I'm trying to send my LORs to AZPOD, but I can't find the link on Interfolio's website. Anyone else applying to AZPOD having similar problems?

Sometimes the school only accepts one method to receive the LOR's. You need to find this out. Sometimes you can go to your pre-professional office/rep at your undergrad and they will get it set up and send it for free.

I'm trying to send my LORs to AZPOD, but I can't find the link on Interfolio's website. Anyone else applying to AZPOD having similar problems?

I was having the same problem so I had interfolio mail my letters here:

Midwestern University
Admissions Department
1955 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308

Excuse my stupidity, but I thought we didn't send letters to schools until they received our application from AACPMAS?

They are two online websites that you use to send them to the schools. Basically you sign up and pay to have letters written electronically and then they can easily be sent electronically to the school addresses.

I recommend interfolio as I used it last cycle. It gave me no problems.

Good luck!
I am using Interfolio for my letters. In it, there is a box you can mark to say that the letter HAS to be signed. I was wondering if you knew since you have done this before, do the letters need to be signed if they are submitting it electronically?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I am using Interfolio for my letters. In it, there is a box you can mark to say that the letter HAS to be signed. I was wondering if you knew since you have done this before, do the letters need to be signed if they are submitting it electronically?

I would imagine a school wouldn't throw your letter out just because it doesn't have a signature. There really is no explicit requirement anywhere that says they have to be signed.

Reactions: 1 user
Excuse my stupidity, but I thought we didn't send letters to schools until they received our application from AACPMAS?

Some schools will grant interviews before they have your LOR's and you have to send them in later but other schools will not give interviews without the letters. It is the easiest just to send the letters when you send your app.

I actually had this same problem and looked on the website and AZPod actually doesn't require any LORs. I also could not find it there and called Interfolio and they couldn't either and said they have an option to just enter in your own address to send it through mail instead of electronic delivery. I would try calling the school because all 9 are supposed to be able to be sent electronically. I was going to but once I found out they don't require any letters I sort of lost my motivation to do that/pay for it to be sent via mail haha.