Quick Question - e-mcat.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc2010

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm considering purchasing online exams from the AAMC website. However, before I purchase the exams i would like to know if they come with access to detailed solutions or just simple answer keys. The site says the exams come with "solutions" but doesn't reveal anything else. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there. If you purchase the exams online then you have access to the questions and solutions (including explanations). I usually would print out the exam, put in the answers, then review the test on the computer. On the computer it shows what was wrong/right and why each answer was wrong/right. I'm not sure though if you have this same option if you purchase the paper exams though.

~frany584

can you download the tests from the computer or are they sent to you? and how much are they?

Kussemek can you download the tests from the computer or are they sent to you? and how much are they?

you can buy the exams either in the paper form (then they are sent to your house) or the web-based form. The web-based form allows you to see the answers/explanations and print up the exams as many times as you want. Or you can take the test on the computer if you would prefer. i know the 3r test is free, i think 4-7 is $80 and i think 8 is $40.

~frany