quick question on pharmcas app regarding coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maggols

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
If I repeated a course at the same university, when adding it to coursework in PharmCAS, should I list it as "repeated" in the special classification field on the 1st attempt, the 2nd attempt, or both? Thanks!

p.s. No it's not found in the instructions or FAQ on pharmcas, and i could not find it anywhere in the forum with the search :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,
If I repeated a course at the same university, when adding it to coursework in PharmCAS, should I list it as "repeated" in the special classification field on the 1st attempt, the 2nd attempt, or both? Thanks!

p.s. No it's not found in the instructions or FAQ on pharmcas, and i could not find it anywhere in the forum with the search :)

I put mine as repeated for the second time i took the class, this is what made sense to me. hope that helps.

Yes, you put "repeated" for the 2nd attempt.

I emailed pharmcas about this matter and this is what they said...

Only courses repeated at the same institution should be marked as Repeated. If you re-took the same course at the same college, both should be marked as Repeated.