Quick Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3TDent

3TDent
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have already submitted my AADSAS application and did not indicate that I planned on taking any other courses. Now, I have decided that I should probably take another higher level science course. Problem is that my application is already submitted and I can not make any changes until December which is too late. Should I call the schools that I apply to and inform them of the class that I am planning to take? Any other suggestions that you guys might have? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I suggest you send your transcripts at the end of the semester directly to the dental schools of interest. You could also send an e-mail/snail mail to each school around late Oct through mid Nov just to "confirm" where to send your Fall transcript and to indicate what classes you are signing up for in the Spring. If you are not accepted in Dec, the adcom may review your additional info and push your app through to the Jan and/or March cycles.