Technology QxMD Read for Mac?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boolean

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If any of you have used QxMD Read, you will know what I'm talking about when I say I literally cannot go a day without it. It is hands-down the best resource for accessing free medical journals that one can download. That said, are there any alternatives, particularly those that work on Mac OSX? I'd really love to have the same functionality when I'm on my laptop. Hopefully some of you can share similar programs!

Members don't see this ad.

There are a few other options out there - I wrote about a few options a little while ago. I'm not aware of any that integrate really well (e.g. mac app or software) with a laptop/desktop other than through web interfaces. You could always use one of these to populate a personal library in Dropbox or Mendeley like applications which do integrate better.

There are a few other options out there - I wrote about a few options a little while ago. I'm not aware of any that integrate really well (e.g. mac app or software) with a laptop/desktop other than through web interfaces. You could always use one of these to populate a personal library in Dropbox or Mendeley like applications which do integrate better.
Great article. I use most of these thus far. I'll consider populating a personal library. Thank you!