random applic. questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daywalker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have some random questions:

My primary's haven't been processed yet. However, do any schools accept secondaries before primary is finished?

What does the dress code at certain DO schools (NOVA, LECOM for ex.) entail?

I know LECOM has different learning tracks. Do you apply for one?/Do they place you in one if accepted?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

My primary's haven't been processed yet. However, do any schools accept secondaries before primary is finished?

Not to my knowledge. I think you have to wait until the school instructs you to send in your secondary. However, you should use this time to answer essay questions so that you can send out your secondaries as soon as possible.

What does the dress code at certain DO schools (NOVA, LECOM for ex.) entail?

At LECOM, men have to wear dress shirts and ties, and women have to dress in a professional manner that is to their liking, whatever that may be.

I know LECOM has different learning tracks. Do you apply for one?/Do they place you in one if accepted?

You indicate your preference during the interview day. The problem based learning and independent study pathways have fewer students in them, so if that is your preference, and you are not selected for it, I believe you are just placed in the lecture pathway.