Range of GPA Science/Overall, Mean, Median.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc toothache

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The information was obtained from the 2008 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools.

There are 38 schools that accepted students with gpa of 3 or below.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 2007 Range of GPA, DAT, Mean, Median.xls
    20 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
38 schools that accepted below 3.0? damn my shots are pretty good of getting in then so long as i rock this **** on monday =)

Almost all schools have a "low" in the high 2's or barely 3. You don't know everyones story. They could have a really nice DAT score.....be 2nd, 3rd, 4th time applicants......a ton of experience.....who knows.

high DAT and GPA...doesnt mean you are in for sure...they care a lot on your background experiences/personalities/more imp your essay. i'v met 3.7 with like a 22...still don't get in. soo...for those being in the lower rank, dont give up!!

Members don't see this ad :)
high DAT and GPA...doesnt mean you are in for sure...they care a lot on your background experiences/personalities/more imp your essay. i'v met 3.7 with like a 22...still don't get in. soo...for those being in the lower rank, dont give up!!

ive seen on predents people with aa 25 ts 27 not get into harvard in the past:eek:

ive seen on predents people with aa 25 ts 27 not get into harvard in the past:eek:

I applied there this cycle I'll let you know how it goes :luck:

My GPA is poor tho in undergrand an excellent in grad so it should be interesting lol

so doc, i was looking on predents and when you move the mouse over their names for "interviewed" or "accepted" they rank people by their undergrad GPA and then when u click on their name they may have a high gpa through post-bacc or master's, do you know if this list consists of only their undergrad or post-undergrad stats as well...?

I applied there this cycle I'll let you know how it goes :luck:

My GPA is poor tho in undergrand an excellent in grad so it should be interesting lol

I got shot down from Harvard with a 2.8 undergrad 3.85 post grad thesis masters and 25AA and 27TS

in short....do well in undergrad :p

I still got into a great school so I am very happy (and I'm 2 for 2 with the other ivy league players)

Yeah, I agree with you! It could be that these applicants have other qualifications that improve their acceptance. Besides many do a post-bacc or Master's to help their application. I know that my Master's gpa is stellar compared to my Bachelors gpa.

Crossing my fingers it helps me!

I know this is an old thread...but is that the list of people that got accepted? or just the ones that got accepted?

Oh I meant to ask if this was a list of people that got accepted or just the ones that applied?

Sorry for the typo