Ray tracing, Snell's Law, please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddmbmom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will a fellow nontrad help this old lady with a few ray optics drawings? I've spent hours reviewing my Physics book, notes, Khan Academy and Chad's Videos and just cant get it. I think it is very likely I have reached the end of my rope in terms of burnout, as these have to be turned in online (Mastering Physics) and there are no hints offered (as in there have been hints in other homework assignments but not this one) and the 3 other kids in my class (ages 19-20) are too "involved in their own needs" to respond to my emails. Please? I will just shoot the picture to you via email and show you what I have done to solve the problem and you would just respond with your thoughts on where I went wrong....of course I will return the favor to the helper or offer my help to the forum as soon as this awful class is over, I am a dietitian and personal trainer x 25 years specializing in weight management and will offer FREE advice as soon as I can open some time! I mean it!!! I love this forum!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Just post your drawings here.