Re-applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentovis

The Lady with the Words.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that look down upon re-applicants. But looking at SDN, I'm finding this hard to believe.

I read NYU and Boston are the more stricter of the schools with the whole "not taking on re-applicants".... but I dunno....

Members don't see this ad.

I heard that look down upon re-applicants. But looking at SDN, I'm finding this hard to believe.

I read NYU and Boston are the more stricter of the schools with the whole "not taking on re-applicants".... but I dunno....

upenn and ucsf definitely dont look down upon re-applicants

UMN and UCD do not look down upon re-applicants either.

Although if you have done absolutely nothing to improve your resume from the year before, that might not help your chances. ( not saying YOU did not do anything, just saying that the university might look at applications that way)

Members don't see this ad :)
You can't say schools like or not like re-applicants.Now a days it is tough to get in to schools.So there are many re-applicants.I have friends who were re-applicants and are in colorado,boston, and in nyu.So its not true that the re-applicants are not liked..

Last edited:

I totally disagree with you...i myself is a student at boston and i have around 10 friends at NYU....they never look down upon reapplicants unless there is no change at all(meaning your application including CAAPID and RESUME)....
not only these schools but all the schools expect that when you reapply, they want to see some good changes in application...if you keep applying with same profile, obviously you will be looked down...:)...