Reading comprehension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parham3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does the reading comprehension page look like?

Every time you press next on the question does the passage go to the beginning?

Members don't see this ad.

For me, the first page had a full screen of the reading, then when you click next to go to the first problem, the screen split so the problem was on the top half, and the reading on the bottom half, with each section scrolling separately. The reading did reset to the top every time you go to the next problem though.

(I took my DAT today 6/10/14)

For me, the first page had a full screen of the reading, then when you click next to go to the first problem, the screen split so the problem was on the top half, and the reading on the bottom half, with each section scrolling separately. The reading did reset to the top every time you go to the next problem though.

(I took my DAT today 6/10/14)
How many paragraphs were in each passage? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
dude they're completely random. for me, one was about genetics, other with prions, third on telecommunications and fiber optics.

for the PAT section, did you have time to draw punnet squares before the start?

I hope you're talking about the grids for the hole punching section? :laugh: But I actually drew the grids, and table for cube counting during the 15 minute tutorial before the test starts and set that board aside. I ended up with extra time at the end of the science section so I swapped out the board I used for calculations too so I had a fresh board just in case.

I hope you're talking about the grids for the hole punching section? :laugh: But I actually drew the grids, and table for cube counting during the 15 minute tutorial before the test starts and set that board aside. I ended up with extra time at the end of the science section so I swapped out the board I used for calculations too so I had a fresh board just in case.

They didn't let me write during the tutorial at my test center... I finished reviewing my sciences with like 10 minutes left, and then made sure to switch out my boards before I clicked "Finish."