Real Talk - NBDE Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

El Salvaje

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my boards two days ago and do not feel confident AT ALL that I passed. Too many curve balls and answers that were similar on mine where I could just narrow it down to two. Also, I probably marked every other question that I went through AND I know for a fact that I missed about 20 of them just from what I remember off the test.

Is there anyone out there who's passed and felt that way immediately after the test? Anyone who hasn't gotten their results but feels about as bad as I do? Just trying to gauge if this is a common sentiment or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude(ette?),
When i finished taking it, I had no idea of I failed it or did great just because there were so many that i could narrow down but not choose a definitive answer... and I have a few friends that felt even worse than I did. I passed... They passed... Everyone except for a few isolated people in my class passed, and their issues stem far earlier than NBDE I (ie had to remediate several classes/barely passed/ etc).
You'll pass... Try not to worry about it all that much (easier said than done, I know)... You'll be fine! Good luck

Yeah I'm just really frusterated at the number of questions I know I've missed mostly becuase the answers were just too similar. I know that there are a lot more because I marked every other question too so I just guess you could say it's really the suspense that's killing me and the fact that a 50% or something is a passing score.

Btw yes I am a dude and thanks for the reply. Anyone else take'em and want to share?