reapplying after being rejected from applying one year early (aka no degree)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

americanpierg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What if lets say, hypothetically speaking, you applied with only 3 years of undergrad with a 3.9 and 22+ DAT across the board, and got rejected, If you reapplied the next year with a degree will you suddenly become a very competetive student and be practically guareenteed admission

Members don't see this ad.

americanpierg said:
What if lets say, hypothetically speaking, you applied with only 3 years of undergrad with a 3.9 and 22+ DAT across the board, and got rejected, If you reapplied the next year with a degree will you suddenly become a very competetive student and be practically guareenteed admission
With numbers like that I would say you would be a shoe in even without a degree. With a degree I see no way they could keep you out of any school (unless your a total dork).

Well I would say that you have a great chance of being accepted even without degree but if you apply to the right schools and private ones. Becasue it will be hard at public schools and schools with good reputation. If I were you I would apply to all the schools I have shot and attend there no matter what becasue you will get out one year earlier and that you can't over look.