Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAGE 18!!!

:smuggrin::D:):eek::luck::hardy:

:clap::biglove::hello:

:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

ahhhhhh.....now that feels....goooood

i know what ur thinkin EM2BE...but dont...just give in and LOVE ME!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
so, rose has been makin a pretty good showing lately

pretty impressive....i think he actually grabbed top o page once, if im not mistaken

im hopin he sticks around a little longer than the random vegas dude...who was pretty cool mite i add

im hopin he sticks around a little longer than the random vegas dude...who was pretty cool mite i add

Yeah, I miss the Vegas dude. Thought Rose was a girl, though :oops:

How come sometimes the banana man don't dance? :confused:

How come sometimes the banana man don't dance? :confused:

If I put a banana man at a time that he's not dancing, does he start dancing later when the fresh banana men are dancing? Like, it is code or batch dependent?

If I put a banana man at a time that he's not dancing, does he start dancing later when the fresh banana men are dancing? Like, it is code or batch dependent?

I hope it's the latter, or I'm gonna look pretty stupid wasting 5 posts on a banana man that is dancing...

Members don't see this ad :)
Trust me, when I posted this the banana man was not dancing!!! :banana:

CJ appears to be gone, so I will elaborate on this SDN curiosity by providing a differential diagnosis for a man that is usually dancing but suddenly stops.

CJ appears to be gone, so I will elaborate on this SD curiosity by providing a differential diagnosis for a man that is usually dancing but suddenly stops.

The differential is significantly narrowed if you consider the fact that his eyes are still open.

The most serious reasons would be stroke --> locked in syndrome, status epilepticus (absence seizure, etc), conversion disorder, death

Then again it could be malingering

by the way...he is NOT dancing

so...Brit was lookin pretty chubby today

not bad for poppin out 2 kids though

of course, this comin from a guy who hasnt got lucky in almost 3 months...so take it for what is worth

I would join you, but since I 'played' sick all weekend, I can't afford all the time away from the books. One more lecture, and I'll at least have seen all the material once. Wish it could be twice, but I guess that's what I get for being sick.

Someone should PM vegas and beg him/her to come back.

By the way, love the banana obsession.

Reminded me that I had to teach someone what an absent seizure looked like, and their mom had been having them since they were born (diagnosed already, but didn't know how to identify them). And no, I wasn't in med school at the time. Experience with an epileptic teaches a person...surprising they never figured it out.

Ok, back to studying. :hello:

good luck studying....come back when u need a break!

i have to so some more paperwork anyway

I have a shift that starts at midnight! I was on nights last night as well, and I just couldn't fall asleep, I've been flirting with sleep all day, kinda been hanging out in bed begging it to come, I think I got a total of five, but Im already exhausted!! it's going to be a long night!

Dude, I'm serious - it keeps happening, then he gets better! :scared: Maybe TIAs?

Could be you're just imagining things!!! He was moving when *I* saw him. Moving quite vigorously I might add.

I have a shift that starts at midnight! I was on nights last night as well, and I just couldn't fall asleep, I've been flirting with sleep all day, kinda been hanging out in bed begging it to come, I think I got a total of five, but Im already exhausted!! it's going to be a long night!

Remember you need at least 150mg of caffeine to promote wakefulness = 2 red bulls.

Could be you're just imagining things!!! He was moving when *I* saw him. Moving quite vigorously I might add.

+pissed+Look at him, dammit, can't you see he's sick!!!

Remember you need at least 150mg of caffeine to promote wakefulness = 2 red bulls.

I read that somewhere too, but has that been documented? i seem to get by with only 1 redbull

fun fact for the day...did u know that triage comes from the french word 'trier', which means 'to sort'?

I read that somewhere too, but has that been documented? i seem to get by with only 1 redbull

And I get by on 1 weak coffee or a mountain dew. But I believe that response is supratentorial :smuggrin: Heard it at EM grand rounds, have no data

if con is the opposite of pro, what is the opposite of progress?

And I get by on 1 weak coffee or a mountain dew. But I believe that response is supratentorial :smuggrin: Heard it at EM grand rounds, have no data

well, i will take u word for it

who says we're all useless chat on Rearview - look at all the stuff we're learning!

fun fact for the day...did u know that triage comes from the french word 'trier', which means 'to sort'?

I did!! They taughts us that during our BLS course... the useless trivia they throw our way! Don't they know that my brain space is precious! It is a limited comodity!

hey, u have like a thousand more posts than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.