Rearview Mirror: Still haven't dropped and still not gettin lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sniper!

0042001196f1a.jpg
+
0042001196f1b.jpg
=
21rG1M9+qvL.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I shall force myself to stay up until 8 or so, then I'm hitting the hay

ha! that's what I did last night, then woke up at 10 and at 3. It is no fun waking up at 3am then not being able to go back to sleep.

Members don't see this ad :)
ha! that's what I did last night, then woke up at 10 and at 3. It is no fun waking up at 3am then not being able to go back to sleep.

8:30? :D I have a class at 6:30am :(

8:30? :D I have a class at 6:30am :(

I'm not going til noon, but I still have lots I could do in the morning. But roommate is gone for the weekend, so may just enjoy it.

Members don't see this ad :)
...maybe I should add the disclaimer that those mri's are not of drew barrymore.

Btw, that's supposedly TB on the MRI.

Tried to find a hot guy on the cover, but didn't have the luck.

I can never remember all the thyroid cancers

I can never remember all the thyroid cancers

me either...but then again, I haven't learned any of them yet. That's the first I was aware there was more than one type. The simple things in life.

me either...but then again, I haven't learned any of them yet. That's the first I was aware there was more than one type. The simple things in life.

:laugh: Must be nice. Hold on to your innocence of thyroid cx ad MEN as long as you can (papillaryfollicularmedulllaryanaplasticLymphoma :smuggrin:)

:laugh: Must be nice. Hold on to your innocence of thyroid cx ad MEN as long as you can (papillaryfollicularmedulllaryanaplasticLymphoma :smuggrin:)

:laugh: Ok...whatever you talking about.

Studying neck masses makes e think of a likely homeless guy I often see outside of Home Depot. He has a lateral neck mass, and I feel bad for not making sure he has sought medical attention. :(

Studying neck masses makes e think of a likely homeless guy I often see outside of Home Depot. He has a lateral neck mass, and I feel bad for not making sure he has sought medical attention. :(

Awww...that's always hard.

somehow it seems rude to ask someone if they know they might have cancer

kind of like the day I wanted to ask some kid (5-6 grade-ish) if he knew he had diabetes. Had acanthosis nigricans really bad.

somehow it seems rude to ask someone if they know they might have cancer

Or at least a thyroid problem (hypo- / hyper-) unless it was clearly not a goiter.

Or at least a thyroid problem (hypo- / hyper-) unless it was clearly not a goiter.

eh, too lateral and superior. Reminds me of a cervical neck met :(

Alright, I am going to head to bed. :sleep:

wonder where chumbo is...and sleepy....and everyone else that hasn't posted in a while

i guess rose should get a mention too.

For those of you in med school have you heard about this?

anyone else around?

Maybe I should try for a new page

usually that gets people to come on

Even if you are all snipers

It's about time for h24g to start lurking

just so she can snipe it

Only a few more posts before you can snipe it

not much on tv right now

and no one is here...not as much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.