Rearview Mirror: The Mods Don't Want to Shut Us Down, So We did it Ourselves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
35 yo male with STEMI. circ.

wheeeee

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't believe how quickly everyone was in and out tonight.

Time for bed now for me.

wimp. some of us are saving lives! ;)

Sleepymed, you were near so cute and you didn't bother to stop by and say hi?

Hung out with some EM docs the other day. I felt at home in less than 2 minutes. How cool is that???? :D

Attention all Rearview Mirror members:

Sleepymed and I will be venturing out this afternoon to do girly things such as having our hair cut and nails done. If any Rearview Mirror ladies would like to join us, they should feel free to do so!

H24G - we are giving you enough notice to get your butt here!!!

i am feeling horrible right now... ukh

Members don't see this ad :)
i decided to delete my last few posts; they were way too personal to have broadcasted on the internet that way!!

and for any of the ladies that decide to be pampered today... be prepared for a truly sleepy sleepy... i only had 3 hours sleep last night, and so i look pretty junky!!

h24g, i was trying to send you a message and i was looking under H for your name... i felt like an idiot!

Sleepymed, you were near so cute and you didn't bother to stop by and say hi?

i'm assuming you were on a night shift last night, but if you're awake today at noon, you should join us!!! since you actually posted your photo, i know you are beautiful and don't need the work; but you can watch us that are suffering from matchitis (socute began prematurely) be transformed into something that resembles humans.

I wish I could join. Instead, I am going to go to the library.

I wish I could join. Instead, I am going to go to the library.

My current location, at least physio (Cardio at that) is more interesting than that crappy *** Biochem I was doing last night.
I WANT TO BE A 3RD YEAR AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

My current location, at least physio (Cardio at that) is more interesting than that crappy *** Biochem I was doing last night.
I WANT TO BE A 3RD YEAR AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

and then you'll wish you were a fourth year when you get to not actually do anything ;)

and then you'll wish you were a fourth year when you get to not actually do anything ;)

and then, if you're crazy like me, you'll wish you were a resident

And, from what I hear, then you wish you were back in first and second years when life was easier.

I made it through 5 or 6 lectures, 4 of which were biochem, then I decided to walk back home to get a break from it all. I'll give myself 30 minutes, then it's time to hit it again.

i decided to delete my last few posts; they were way too personal to have broadcasted on the internet that way!!

Is this punishment for those of us who have to study and can't check SDN all the time?

Hello from sleepymed and SoCute :)

and roja better watch out! :p

Oh....and our hair is "SoCute"

WE ARE SUCH DORKS!

:p

but y'all love us anyways

it's so cute... sleepy is sooo hot.

so cute is in sleepy's bed!

Hi everyone :)

WHERE ARE YOU??? YOOOHOOO! COME OUT AND PLAY!

It is finely calming down!

I ended up helping a friend out last night, so I have mega studying to do today. Hopefully they feel better today, but I will find out. As far as I know they could still be in my living room (fell asleep finally, and I wasn't about to wake them up).

No Superbowl for me tonight...will be working an overnight shift. However, we'll be shutting down one of the rooms (they all have tvs to watch the game). History predicts it will be a light load...keeping my fingers crossed. Also hoping I can fly tonight (we're doing our buddy ride alongs now in preperation for july 1st when we fly exclusively).

No Superbowl for me tonight...will be working an overnight shift. However, we'll be shutting down one of the rooms (they all have tvs to watch the game). History predicts it will be a light load...keeping my fingers crossed. Also hoping I can fly tonight (we're doing our buddy ride alongs now in preperation for july 1st when we fly exclusively).

Don't they get busy after the game is over or is this another delusion of mine? Hope you get to fly :luck:

:hello: from studyland

Just got home from running club :). I had a weekend filled with amazing friends. It's good to feel loved and I really really really needed it this weekend!

:hello: from studyland

Just got back from 13 hours in the library...now to learn everything there is to know about nucleotide metabolism, take a practice test and go to bed...
I am very worn out right now...

So very very very jealous...

I do hear some poor souls are interviewing next week . . . hang in there.