Recent NAPLEX and/or CPJE takers in CA plz post here!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ironemos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the NAPLEX on October the 14th and the CPJE on the 18th.
Results : none of course
I will be posting my results once I get any of them.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I took my CPJE on Oct 14th in Vegas...
I'll let you know if I hear anything... vice versa....

What do we expect next? Mail results right? anything posted online?

Keep watching the board's website for any updates, if no quality assurance takes place then we should be getting our results within the next 7 - 10 days.:xf:

how was the cpje? were there calculations? I will be taking it in 5 days:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
10/13 in Sacto...still no results. :( @ Terps, from my experience I had basic calculations. Not many. Just study the law after taking the Naplex. No need to study calcs further. Good luck!

hey i took cpje on october 6th and still no results...im scared now
i had calculations and all hospital drugs maybe 4 law questions

Depending on where you live, you should expect to receive your results this week since the BOP sends them out all at once. I just happen to live pretty close to the BOP and was fortunate to receive it today. Good luck!

Congrats Queen! Such a relief for you. What did the envelope look like, what size? Regular Mail/Color? One page?... any details is appreciated!

Thanks!

The BOP mailed all results on Monday. It will take from 1 day to 3 or 4 days depending on your location. I live in sounthern california so I am expecting the results (for both my NAPLEX and CPJE) in a day or 2.:scared:

Congrats Queen! Such a relief for you. What did the envelope look like, what size? Regular Mail/Color? One page?... any details is appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi there! Thank you so much....I am so relieved! It's a regular, white, letter sized envelope. 3 pages are included (1 white and 2 green). Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, I just took the test today. I hope I can rejoice with you soon :):luck:

Hi,

I will be taking the naplex on 23rd NOV and CPJE on 30th NOV. Any tips and on what study material to use and how to study for these two exams. I just finished my intern hours. Thanks

Good luck lo everybody.
I am still waiting for both my results. I took my tests on the 14th and the 18th and still did not hear from the BOP yet. I don't know why It's taking that long specially if the board is not doing any QA. At least I should have got my NAPLEX results by now. the wait is frustrating:mad:

Hi, ilovelylaydee,
Are you transfering your pharmacist license from other states to CA? I'm a pharmacist in Florida and planning to transfer to CA. CA BOP sent me a letter saying i can transfer my NAPLEX score to CA as a License Transfer. I'm not sure if this is true since the BOP website is not clear about the requirements for license transfer. No one seems to answer the emails, phones...in BOP. Would you please help me out?
Thanks!!

Congrats, I just took the test today. I hope I can rejoice with you soon :):luck:

Thanks to everyone for sharing. Thank God for his blessings and guidance. I just received my CPJE result today, I passed not with flying colors but I don't mind I am a Pharmacist now :banana::soexcited:

Thanks to everyone for sharing. Thank God for his blessings and guidance. I just received my CPJE result today, I passed not with flying colors but I don't mind I am a Pharmacist now :banana::soexcited:

can you tell us what study resources did you use?

I used Weismann and a compilation of notes, guide to Rx which I bought on ebay

I have not heard of guide to rx. I can't find it on ebay either. Can you send the link on ebay? Much appreciated!

Just took the cpje last friday and not feeling good! had throbbing headache for two days and nightmares!! i don't know what will happen and actually when??
Can't compare with naplex.
tell me,,, what to expect... appro how many questions need to get correct to get magic number 75.
I read rxprep and for law redbook-weissman and self assessment from board's website. Law ques were obvious except some odd balls of hospital scenario, where I never put step.
My version of the exam was not too bad. Some questions were straight forward and some were extremely hard (i got clueless).
I had about 5-6 calculation, 10-12 law que, and other general counseling or fill/don't fill/ call dr. to correct what... type of que. 4-5 que from sample test!!
Being polite only 1 que on diluent for very common drug.
Lots of ques on anti coagulation.
Correct me if i am wrong: I read on the sample test that each que is worth 1 point and each form has its hardness level which figures your raw score and then they convert it to the scale score.
Also no need to get 75% of the questions correct to get scale score of 75!!
And its not computer adaptive as naplex so if you give right ans the computer asks you harder and harder que ( or asks easy que if you get wrong ans), until you get wrong or max level of hardness ?? is that right?

Any input welcome....
Waiting time is killing me.....Got the naplex score at 6th day in mail!!!

Last edited:
diamon you are right ...........

the way they score the exam is different than naplex

come join us on other thread CPJE Takers we can talk more

here noone is replying

Good luck lo everybody.
I am still waiting for both my results. I took my tests on the 14th and the 18th and still did not hear from the BOP yet. I don't know why It's taking that long specially if the board is not doing any QA. At least I should have got my NAPLEX results by now. the wait is frustrating:mad:

Hey guys,
I'm preparing for the NAPLEX; Any ideas on what to expect? You think I should focus more on Calculations..etc?

Good luck lo everybody.

Did you got the scores?? Everything is green ???

Just want to update everyone! I re-took the CPJE a few days ago. I feel a lot better this time! Hopefully, I will get my "green letter" soon! I want to thank the members of this forum for their invaluable advise and recommendations!

can anyone please tell me how do I check NAPLEX result for CA? I took my NAPLEX on 17th december.

I got my naplex results in a week after i have taken the exam. You may get it later if you had recently taken it due to the holidays.