Recommendation Letter Sample

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCAT1982

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My Prof. was checking for a good recommendation letter sample - Does anyone know a website where we can get reco samples ?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

My Prof. was checking for a good recommendation letter sample - Does anyone know a website where we can get reco samples ?

Thanks
Here is one I wrote for a former MA of mine. Hope it helps.

DATE
CABINBUILDER
ADDRESS
PHONE

Re: (FULL NAME),

To whom it may concern,

I am pleased to write this letter of recommendation for Ms. (FULL NAME). I have known (NAME) for the past few months as an employee of Physicians Medical Group in (LOCATION OF CLINIC) completed a locum tenens assignment. Certified as a medical office assistant (NAME) was assigned to me during the clinic's transitional time and is well versed in the flow of the medical office. Her organization skills are exemplary and her knowledge base of the infinite number of insurance plans is unsurpassed. She is diligent in getting medications and referrals for the patients and is tireless when it comes to providing quality patient care. Her greatest asset is computer knowledge and the ability to navigate a very confusing EMR. Had she not been there, I would not have been able to get through the daily charting.

(NAME) has a wide variety of office skills assisting with biopsies, well woman exams, casting, and general prep of exam rooms to facilitate an uninterrupted flow for the physician. She is a stable sight for many of the elderly patients who have endured multiples changes in providers at this clinic and does exceptionally well maintaining a calm aura despite the daily barrage of irritated questioning by the patients as to why there aren't enough doctors to take care of them.

An exceptionally hard worker, (NAME) would fit well in almost any physician's office. Prompt and reliable, she is an asset to the medical field, enjoys her profession, and takes care to provide a positive experience for the patients. She has good humor and is a team player. Any office would benefit from her employment. I fully expect she will go far in her studies and wouldn't doubt if she became a physician herself someday.

Feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions. Had I stayed in Oregon, (NAME) would be working for me.

Sincerely,

CABINBUILDER
Family Practice

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Here is one I wrote for a former MA of mine. Hope it helps.

DATE
CABINBUILDER
ADDRESS
PHONE

Re: (FULL NAME),

To whom it may concern,

I am pleased to write this letter of recommendation for Ms. (FULL NAME). I have known (NAME) for the past few months as an employee of Physicians Medical Group in (LOCATION OF CLINIC) completed a locum tenens assignment. Certified as a medical office assistant (NAME) was assigned to me during the clinic’s transitional time and is well versed in the flow of the medical office. Her organization skills are exemplary and her knowledge base of the infinite number of insurance plans is unsurpassed. She is diligent in getting medications and referrals for the patients and is tireless when it comes to providing quality patient care. Her greatest asset is computer knowledge and the ability to navigate a very confusing EMR. Had she not been there, I would not have been able to get through the daily charting.

(NAME) has a wide variety of office skills assisting with biopsies, well woman exams, casting, and general prep of exam rooms to facilitate an uninterrupted flow for the physician. She is a stable sight for many of the elderly patients who have endured multiples changes in providers at this clinic and does exceptionally well maintaining a calm aura despite the daily barrage of irritated questioning by the patients as to why there aren’t enough doctors to take care of them.

An exceptionally hard worker, (NAME) would fit well in almost any physician’s office. Prompt and reliable, she is an asset to the medical field, enjoys her profession, and takes care to provide a positive experience for the patients. She has good humor and is a team player. Any office would benefit from her employment. I fully expect she will go far in her studies and wouldn’t doubt if she became a physician herself someday.

Feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions. Had I stayed in Oregon, (NAME) would be working for me.

Sincerely,

CABINBUILDER
Family Practice

Thanks a ton Cabinbuilder ...