Red WWersus Blue - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
7455CA9F-50E5-429C-92BB-9B36DE52A2A3.jpeg

I made some friends at the beach!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
@Lawpy Do Hmm's count positively toward your reaction score? If not, me and @sunshinefl gonna have to have a serious chat after this game 😆
No they don't :(

Only likes, loves, hahas and cares add +1 to reaction score. Everything else is 0 (except for inappropriate which is -1)

• Hmm
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
No they don't :(

Only likes, loves, hahas and cares add +1 to reaction score. Everything else is 0 (except for inappropriate which is -1)
That doesn’t add up tho. Like + love + haha + care = 2486; reaction score = 2598

Are loves maybe +2? That’s the only thing I can think of that would make the numbers work.

• Hmm
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
That doesn’t add up tho. Like + love + haha + care = 2486; reaction score = 2598

Are loves maybe +2? That’s the only thing I can think of that would make the numbers work.
Let’s see

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Well now we know how to make a very happy Lawpy

No pls, not needed. It's just unique to my account for some reason. Its ok. I'll make a new account if needed
Did SDN like take away your reaction giving privileges? Were you bogging down the server lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It doesn't go through so it appears to be disabled. Its ok. A new account will fix the problem
So we're just going scorched-earth on our giant PM? That's it? Rest in peace?

Let's see if we can get the next one to 80+ pages in THREE MONTHS next time since we did it in 4 this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
It doesn't go through so it appears to be disabled. Its ok. A new account will fix the problem
Have you just tried asking the admins why it's disabled? I think they prefer users to try to salvage existing accounts rather than make duplicates unless otherwise needed.

Reactions: 2 users