Regarding GenChem on DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairysupreme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So my DAT is scheduled for Monday, but I'm having some trouble with GenChem on the destroyer. For bootcamp, I'm scoring around 19/20 ( same with the ADA 2009,2007). But, I'm so lost with the destroyer. For those that have taken it already, any opinions?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I despised general chemistry in college, although I did fine in it. I was getting around 20s on Bootcamp but I also utilized Destroyer. I got a 22 in gen chem on the real DAT and I owe it all to Destroyer. It is HARD but it prepares you for anything you will see.

I despised general chemistry in college, although I did fine in it. I was getting around 20s on Bootcamp but I also utilized Destroyer. I got a 22 in gen chem on the real DAT and I owe it all to Destroyer. It is HARD but it prepares you for anything you will see.

Congrats on that awesome score! My thing is I've done half of destroyer for genchem and only have a couple more days left. Idk if I should just stick with bootcamp and notes to review, or push through and finish destroyer completely for this section

Thanks! I really suggest trying to push through a bit more of it. Weird things in that book DO show up on the real exam.

Reactions: 1 users