Regis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frabu04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for Regis so I decided to make one. Anyone got an interview there? I'm wondering what people's opinions of this school are.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't see a thread for Regis so I decided to make one. Anyone got an interview there? I'm wondering what people's opinions of this school are.
I applied here but haven't heard anything back yet.... I have received a 4 interviews so I prob wouldn't go to an interview now. But an invite would boost my confidence :)

I have an interview coming up on 11/30. It's an all day thing with 8 multi mini interviews, tour, lunch with faculty, some activities, and talking with the dean. Looking forward to visiting Colorado for the first time!

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them 3-4 days ago about the religious studies pre-req and haven't heard back yet. I have a BS and I don't want to go back to school in the spring to take a religious studies course. Does anyone have information about this?

Email them saying that you watched the Broadway showing of Jesus Christ Superstar and see if that will satisfy the prerequisite.

I emailed them 3-4 days ago about the religious studies pre-req and haven't heard back yet. I have a BS and I don't want to go back to school in the spring to take a religious studies course. Does anyone have information about this?

Reading the threads from previous years, accepted students were told to finish their religious studies requirement.

I have an interview here on 11/30 also. I have a friend who goes there now as a p1 and he loves it there. He said visiting the campus really solidified it for him (despite what people may think of)

I have an interview here on 11/30 also. I have a friend who goes there now as a p1 and he loves it there. He said visiting the campus really solidified it for him (despite what people may think of)

i would love to goto this school but its just too darn expensive :[

Hello, I also have an interview here 11/30. It will be my second pharmacy school interview. I have to stay in Colorado for school, so I am really counting on getting accepted here! I also already have my BS but am signing up for an online religious studies class to take over Spring.

Well I got accepted to Shenandoah University and since it is fully accredited and has a dual degree with MBA I have decided not to waste money to go to my 11/30 interview. But I have unfortunately bought my plane tickets via priceline and now I am stuck with them. Is anyone flying there from so cal who hasn't bought the plane tickets yet? I bought two plane tickets via frontier airlines for aprox $430 and I am willing to let them go for $280 or best offer. It will cost $50 per ticket to change them into your name and if you change the flight you have to pay for the difference in price for the tickets. They are flying out of john wayne airport on 11/29 7 am and flying back on 11/30 around 9 pm. Personal message me and let me know your offer

@jerberox I was going to apply to MCPHS also until I read student reviews about the pharmacy program and it sounds dreadful. Just a heads up if you haven't looked into it.

Last edited:
Just had my interview on 1/25/13. I think it went really well!! It was kinda fun and WAY easier than my first interview.

Just had my interview on 1/25/13. I think it went really well!! It was kinda fun and WAY easier than my first interview.
Does anybody know how the interview process at Regis works? I got an invitation through email and didn't check my email until it was too late. I missed the interview. Is there anything I can do? Or is my application completely shot down?

Members don't see this ad :)
In that situation I believe you should have contacted the school immediately so that they can work with you, if possible. If you already missed the interview and have not talked to anyone at the school I am not sure of your chances because the interview is an important part of your overall package. They want to be able to put a face with a name. The interview was really laid back at Regis. Basically, you sign in and can get breakfast/mingle a bit. Then the welcome/introduction takes place and everyone breaks up into their groups. You follow your schedule with your group (MMIs, Essay, or Tour). Then there is lunch :), followed by a TBL exercise (it was easy so don't worry). Then the closing discussion and a survey of the day.

I do not recommend attending this school. I promise most of you will regret it. All that glitters is not gold, interview process will convince you, but you will soon realize you made the wrong decision. I am current student of this school. Invest your Money time and effort somehwhere else unless you are very very desperate to become a pharmacist. I will not answer any questions or specifics. Pick wisely.

I was happily accepted to Regis, but I won't be attending. Good luck to the rest of you.

I would agree about not attending Regis. I interviewed there and I fell in love. Everyone was super nice, the interviews were fun and easy, and the TBL sold me. However, this school is not only overpriced, but you can't get the help you need from professors. They assign more work than possible to complete, and you have to do hours of preparation daily before attending class. Very few of the professors are helpful we you need it. Choose wisely.

Has anyone else been accepted? I'm a little nervous. I had my interview on Feb 15th. Anyone else?

I do not recommend attending this school. I promise most of you will regret it. All that glitters is not gold, interview process will convince you, but you will soon realize you made the wrong decision. I am current student of this school. Invest your Money time and effort somehwhere else unless you are very very desperate to become a pharmacist. I will not answer any questions or specifics. Pick wisely.

I would agree about not attending Regis. I interviewed there and I fell in love. Everyone was super nice, the interviews were fun and easy, and the TBL sold me. However, this school is not only overpriced, but you can't get the help you need from professors. They assign more work than possible to complete, and you have to do hours of preparation daily before attending class. Very few of the professors are helpful we you need it. Choose wisely.

Sorry it is not going well for you. It is definitely not a bad school, but it isn't for everyone. Make sure, if you are applying to Regis, to do your research and understand fully all the aspects of TBL and make a determination if it will work with your style of learning.

Last edited:
Interviewed 2/16, accepted 3/1 , but declining , gl to everybody

Accepted! and will be attending!

I hoping to apply next year. I love living in Denver and the thought of attending Regis. Hopefully, I will be able to apply next year.

MikeB

Is anyone interviewing on the 22nd of March? I am coming from out of state and having to get a hotel and rental car ..... split the cost? I am a normal person nothing crazy, but do not want to stay in a ghetto hotel and take the bus. Thanks

Is there a facebook page for Regis COP c/o 2017?

I know we're supposed to hear tomorrow, but I'm just too antsy--has anyone heard anything for the 3/22 interview? Let us hear the news. Good luck to everyone.

Update: Well, my family just told me they called and I was accepted.

Last edited:
I know we're supposed to hear tomorrow, but I'm just too antsy--has anyone heard anything for the 3/22 interview? Let us hear the news. Good luck to everyone.

Update: Well, my family just told me they called and I was accepted.

did you get a postcard from a current student there prior to the acceptance call? i got a postcard a week after my interview date and im very anxious and confused...

Edit: i guess everybody got a postcard...back to waiting...

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't know how to take the postcard either--then I saw that that my information was typed on a sticker instead of written and assumed it was standard for all those who interviewed. Either way, it was nice gesture and the student who wrote mine added something personal from a conversation we had that made me smile. Hope you hear good news.

Anyway, I won't be making a decision until I've heard back from ACPHS and it's likely that I'll be giving up my seat from Regis.

Acceptance notifications went out this last Friday. See you all in the fall!

Just gave up my seat. Hope it opens up a spot for someone here. :)

Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances.

I think the posts on here putting the program down are a little rude and should be taken with a grain of salt. I have talked with many current students and they love it. It is a very unique school that may not be for everyone but that does not mean it's a bad school. I had my interview in February and should hear back in a week! I'm really hoping I get in, it's my number one choice! I had an over all and science gpa of 2.7 and PCAT of 56 but my chem,bio,and reading was over 60. I've also worked at a pharmacy for a year. I hear over a 1000 people apply and around 300 get interviews so I'm assuming that if I got that far I may stand a chance!

I think the posts on here putting the program down are a little rude and should be taken with a grain of salt. I have talked with many current students and they love it. It is a very unique school that may not be for everyone but that does not mean it's a bad school. I had my interview in February and should hear back in a week! I'm really hoping I get in, it's my number one choice! I had an over all and science gpa of 2.7 and PCAT of 56 but my chem,bio,and reading was over 60. I've also worked at a pharmacy for a year. I hear over a 1000 people apply and around 300 get interviews so I'm assuming that if I got that far I may stand a chance!
I have an interview with Regis March 27th. I am so nervous and this will be my first interview. Can you tell me what the interview was like? Or maybe how I can prepare myself? Good luck btw!

They have MMI interviews, so 8, 6 min long interviews with different people and you are given a hypothetical situation. It isn't too bad. The day overall is really fun if you interact with your group. At the end of the day you have a TBL activity and I've been told by P1 students that the interviewers are judging your ability to work in a team during it, but that activity was really fun. Just relax and have a good time!

The worst part of the interview day is the essay and you're exhausted by the end of the day! I loved the school and everything about the day, minus the essay (just boring...).

We should start a FB page or thread on here for Regis class of 2018?

The worst part of the interview day is the essay and you're exhausted by the end of the day! I loved the school and everything about the day, minus the essay (just boring...).

We should start a FB page or thread on here for Regis class of 2018?
The admissions dude said there would be a fb group for accepted people, I have not found it yet though

The admissions dude said there would be a fb group for accepted people, I have not found it yet though

Yep, I got an email back from him today and he said that there would be one after the final interviews this month. I was just really bored and staying up for no reason last night.... haha

Yep, I got an email back from him today and he said that there would be one after the final interviews this month. I was just really bored and staying up for no reason last night.... haha
darn, I would like to get on it so I can find a roommate. Did you get accepted then?

Hey everyone!
Is there a facebook page for class of 2018 yet?

I don't think so, I checked on facebook and saw nothing. I think he is doing it after the final interview, whenever that is

I was accepted! still waiting on my in state school which I'm on the alternate list but also excited for the opportunity at Regis : )

Has anyone done their FASFA yet? Trying to calculate how much tuition is each semester but there's no definite amount except per credit hour on the regis website

Has anyone done their FASFA yet? Trying to calculate how much tuition is each semester but there's no definite amount except per credit hour on the regis website
I thought I saw a place that says the cost per semester? I need to start my FASFA, do you know when the deadline is?

I emailed Justin and he said we will be taking 17 credits per semester for years 1-3 so that times 1095 gives us our tuition cost

Will someone please let me know when the Facebook page is up? Looking forward to next fall! :)

Will someone please let me know when the Facebook page is up? Looking forward to next fall! :)
Also excited and ready for that! Justin emailed me the other day he was finishing up housing information and he'd be emailing it out soon. CANNOT WAIT!

Also excited and ready for that! Justin emailed me the other day he was finishing up housing information and he'd be emailing it out soon. CANNOT WAIT!
That sounds awesome! The graduate apartments don't look too bad either!

That sounds awesome! The graduate apartments don't look too bad either!
When are you planning on moving out there? I'm coming from Florida and can't wait all summer, so I'm moving in the end of May!

When are you planning on moving out there? I'm coming from Florida and can't wait all summer, so I'm moving in the end of May!
It'll have to be beginning of August because I have to take a couple prerequisites classes