registration for NBDE part1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cersph

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am a foreign trained dentist and planning to register part 1 exam. My situation is that I have to wait for the ECE evaluation, as well as my credentials evaluation back home. I think I will probably get this done at the beginning of June. I was wondering if there are still spots in testing centers in the early of July if I register in June. ADA recommends to register 60-90 days before the exam to get your aimed date. However, after I ask them, I knew that this test is offered every business day the whole year. Does that mean I can still take the exam in early of July?

Hope everyone can share your experience.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
can i ask u question if u have any information about applying in dental college .... after we examine the NBDE part 1 then we need TOEFL .... which type of TOEFL they need is it IBT or PBT ????

you can go to www.prometric.com and check the available dates for your exam without even being registered and eligible for the exam.... i guess it will make ur life a lot easier :)
i scheduled my exam 2 weeks ahead so yeah probably you will find a spot on your desired date. Good Luck