rejected

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hiks... i just got a rejection letter from LLU. I pretty sure it was bc of my DAT (as I score super low on PAT), but i told them that I'm going to retake it.. :(
they just basically reject me w/o giving me a chance to retake...
*super sad*

Members don't see this ad.

hiks... i just got a rejection letter from LLU. I pretty sure it was bc of my DAT (as I score super low on PAT), but i told them that I'm going to retake it.. :(
*super sad*

What were your stats - if you don't mind me asking??

If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive the letter? I am waiting for them to do something since my AADSAS kept saying under review for a month now. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
*super sad*

Cheer up omg, there are other schools to hear from. was LLU your first choice? gl to you :luck:

If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive the letter? I am waiting for them to do something since my AADSAS kept saying under review for a month now. :confused:

Hi water, nice to finally see you on the forums. welcome to SDN ;)

AA/TS/PAT = 18/19/14
gpa: 3.62 (both cum and sci)

i got it on the mail yesterday, basically saying i'm not competitive enough period :(

i don't really have any first choice. All i know that i want to be a dentist so i don't really care which school i end up as long as i can be a dentist...

i don't really have any first choice. All i know that i want to be a dentist so i don't really care which school i end up as long as i can be a dentist...

How many schools have you applied to? and whats schools?

applied to usc, ucla, ucsf, columbia, upenn, washington, michigan, pacific, baylor, tuft, marquette, indiana

applied to usc, ucla, ucsf, columbia, upenn, washington, michigan, pacific, baylor, tuft, marquette, indiana

If your not from washington, i heard they take virtually no out of staters. I know your PAT score may hurt your chances at UOP, Columbia SF and LA. USC has a PAT cut off of 15. i dunno, i have a friend who has a higher aa/ts but the same PAT score and she was told by all her top choices (which are all the CA schools) to retake and get a higher PAT. i suggest you call up the schools.

do i need to call the schools to let them know i'll be retaking the test or do i wait till they tell me to retake?

Looks like you front-ended your application by applying to really tough schools to get into like. I think it would advantageous to apply to other schools like NYU and BU that are not as competitive to get into.