Reschedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffinhaed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am going to reschedule, but I have a question. Do I have to decide right then what other day I want or can I choose later between the 1 year period I can take my test?

Thank you guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure I am following your question...When you reschedule (which as to be done 2 days in advance), it asks you to pick a date right then, then pay the fee. I am not sure if that answers your question.

yeah i had a similar question.
i wasnt sure if i rescheduled, would i have to pick a date right away.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks. that is what i was asking if you could just pick a day or summin and is there a limit to how many times you wanna reschedule? lets say i choose a date and before it i think im ready and take it then?

There is no limit to rescheduling, you can do it as many times as you want but each time there is a $25 fee. Not only that but you will need to pick the date that you will be rescheduling to. Also, you must place in your rescheduling 2 business days before your exam, at noon the latest.

I think it is possible for you to cancel the current appointment and then later on you can go back and select a new date for ur exam. IDK if there is a fee for canceling...if there is a fee plz let me know