Rescheduling DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AUTigers

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently scheduled to take the DAT this coming Monday (the 13th). I'm trying to decide whether or not I should reschedule for a month from now(July 11th).

I've been taking practice quizzes/tests and on average have been getting only about 50% of the answers correct. Should I bust my butt between now and Monday or take my time until July?

The reason this is such a hard decision to make is because I was going to let the DAT be the determining factor on applying this year (because of my really really low GPA). I just wanted to apply ASAP.

What do you guys think? Do you think I can pull off good DAT scores this Monday or is it irrational?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

AUTigers said:
I am currently scheduled to take the DAT this coming Monday (the 13th). I'm trying to decide whether or not I should reschedule for a month from now(July 11th).

I've been taking practice quizzes/tests and on average have been getting only about 50% of the answers correct. Should I bust my butt between now and Monday or take my time until July?

The reason this is such a hard decision to make is because I was going to let the DAT be the determining factor on applying this year (because of my really really low GPA). I just wanted to apply ASAP.

What do you guys think? Do you think I can pull off good DAT scores this Monday or is it irrational?

Thanks so much!

Reschedule. July is still early, and if you have a "really really low GPA" then you need to do well on the DAT. I would definately make sure I am VERY prepared.

I agree. There is no sense in putting undo pressure on yourself and throwing away $165. I would reschedule and study your butt off! Good luck.
kelbal10 said:
Reschedule. July is still early, and if you have a "really really low GPA" then you need to do well on the DAT. I would definately make sure I am VERY prepared.