Rescheduling interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Swoops

I just have a general question about rescheduling an interview with midwestern AZ. I added MWU-AZ pretty recently, and received a interview invite for Feb. 25th. I am really grateful for the interview and do not want to do anything to jeopardize it, but I would really love to interview sometime sooner. Is it worth calling in and checking to see I can fill a spot if someone cancels or is it just a waste of time. I just dont know if this is even a possibility.

Thanks for any advice in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I personally think this is a great idea. It shows that you are interested in the school, and you may find that you can take someone's spot if you call once every couple weeks?

I personally think this is a great idea. It shows that you are interested in the school, and you may find that you can take someone's spot if you call once every couple weeks?

Thanks RSalha. I will probably call tomorrow afternoon. Congratulations on your interviews by the way!