Research Positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EU Grad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a recent graduate of a european medical school with a research doctoral thesis. I am interested in applying to ENT here in the United States (am a US citizen but lived most of my life in Europe).

Currently I am looking for paid research positions within ENT labs near New York, Philadelphia, and DC, for the next year or year and a half. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to find positions like this? Or does anyone know of any specific labs that are friendly toward international graduates?

I've emailed around and gotten some responses from PI's, but any other help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

This is a funded research fellowship at the Dept of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the Boston University Medical Center. We seek a strongly motivated team-worker to undertake and develop our current clinical research projects in close collaboration with our research and clinical faculty, starting June 1st, 2007 (date is flexible).

Requirements:
- Candidates should have a Medical Degree
- Background in Otolaryngology is desirable but not required.
Research activities include:
- Accrual of patients for our clinical studies
- Work on the current clinical research trials at Boston University Medical Center in the Otolaryngology - HNS Office and OR
- Development of new clinical research projects
- Preparation and submittal of research protocols to BUMC IRB
- Management of administrative issues related to clinical research

Please Contact Nina Leech for further information: [email protected]