Response to Zpack personal attacks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlaveRPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Zpack has stated I hate pharmacists and pharmacy. He has stated that I am a disgruntled pharmacist. He has also stated that I hate to see pharmacists be successful. These are personal attacks and I want to address them. I don't mind them I'm big enough to take it. I faced lung cancer a while back and lost a lung in the battle. Once a doctor says "its cancer" noting else will scare you. So here are my replies to his personal attacks.
1. I hate pharmacists and pharmacy.
Actually I dream of the day where pharmacists get to use their education and work in a true professional environmnet. Such conditions are difficult to find. I do not like it when fellow pharmacists who have PharmD's put the 5 year BS pharmacists down or treat them like second class pharmacists. I do use the term Pharmdummy
to refer to pharmacists with such degree's who put BS pharmacists down. Zpack is such a pharmacist. I'm saddened at how pharmacists are treated in the work place. Retail is the worse. The customer abuses you, the employer works you with insufficient staff, many don't get lunch breaks and some can't even take simple uninterruptedd potty break. I helped unionize some pharmacists back in the early 80's. I triedd filing legal action against a chain to get improvement in work environmnets. I have written letters to boards of pharmacy and pharmacy organizations to get workload limits and more professional treatment of pharmacists.

2. He has stated that I am a disgruntled pharmacist.
Actually I'm not and have not been in active practice for many years. I do have a license in 2 states. I'm far from disgruntled. I'm quite happy and have been very successful. I encourage all pharmacists to look at opportunities outside of pharmacy. They can be as good or better than those in pharmacy and quite enjoyable.
3. He has also stated that I hate to see pharmacists be successful. Nothing is farther from the truth. I have helped pharmacists to become successful both inside and out of pharmacy.
He has made personal attacks. I hope the admins on this forum will allow us to have an open discussion and let the readers decide if I hate pharmacists, if I am just a disgruntled pharmacist, or if I'm telling the truth and offering help and options to the readers.

Members don't see this ad.

"I do use the term Pharmdummy
to refer to pharmacists with such degree's who put BS pharmacists down. Zpack is such a pharmacist."

Really? where?

I see pharmacists as pharmacists. Not BS or Pharm.D.

If you can find where I put down BS pharmacists, I'll put the following signature on everyone of my posts.

"SlaveRph is the voice of reason representing all pharmacists. He is a respected member of Pharmacy who has devoted his life to enhancement of all aspects of the practice of Pharmacy. When I grow up, I want to be just like him." :laugh:

All of us on here are familiar with pharmacy week. There is no need to repeat the same crap over here, when we can read it on that board. I used to read over there quite regularly several years ago. Can't you think of anything new to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.