Retake AP Biology online with Apex learning for one semester.

maslowth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a junior year I took AP biology in a very difficult classroom setting. The teacher was absent the majority of the time and tested us very hard with little notice beforehand. on above all i get involved in accident in first semester also. and i could not pass AP bio with collage board. i

My first semester grade in his class was a D. My second semester grade was C.
Should I retake first semester of the course to get better grade? its hurting my gpa.
I want to retake out of school because I want to focus on other classes.
How UC and private collage look for this Ap grade,
and is it good to have retake online with Apex learning to retake.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you might be on the wrong message board. I am not sure how much we can help you here with your issue. Most of us are well into or out of college.

As a junior year I took AP biology in a very difficult classroom setting. The teacher was absent the majority of the time and tested us very hard with little notice beforehand. on above all i get involved in accident in first semester also. and i could not pass AP bio with collage board. i

My first semester grade in his class was a D. My second semester grade was C.
Should I retake first semester of the course to get better grade? its hurting my gpa.
I want to retake out of school because I want to focus on other classes.
How UC and private collage look for this Ap grade,
and is it good to have retake online with Apex learning to retake.

Honestly I don't think it's worth it. If you bomb this, it's going to be a huge red flag on your application. It's probably just best to have a strong upward trend from here on out. Just my $0.02

Taking AP bio on APEX is a joke. No one look sat APEX seriously.

You can retake it if your school offers a grade replacement - otherwise, just move on.