This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

velvetpond

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

I was going to repeat some pre-req courses at a Community College but just discovered that UC schools do not allow repeating passed courses and may show up as "unauthorized repeat." So, I was wondering how bad can retaking may look upon by ADcom and Pharmcas personnel - if they have a way to obtain my official transcript?

Currently, financial and time is not my problem and if its is better to repeat and look better on my application, I have no problem retaking them.

Members don't see this ad.

If you're retaking D courses (not sure if that is a mistype or not), most pharmacy schools only take C's at the lowest, so you would have to retake.
You send your official transcript to PharmCAS when you apply, so the schools will see it.

Im sure you can retake your classes. You can't retake university classes if you passed them, but pharmcas will allow you to add it after you do. I would e-mail pharmcas about this for further detail.