Revealing that I had sex with a hen in my PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveForFighting

Lee Burnett's Illegit Son
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was so distraught that I had sex with a hen. My girlfriend came in and notice, and I thought about hanging myself, but was too chicken to do so.

However, it did have a horrible effect on my grades. Here's what happened that semester:
Biochemistry D-
Animal Science A
Physics F
American History D
Advanced Topics in Poultry Science A+

Do you think I should reveal that I had sex with a hen in my PS to account for my low grades? How would you bring this topic up?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd just point them in the direction of the SDN lounge, and show that you're not alone by "Man Kills Self after Having Sex with a Hen."

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't personally think it is necessary to mention this on your personal statement. the fact is, having sex with hens is not an uncommon occurance in the male population, and thus this itself would not be a valid reason for your poor grades.

You're sure it was a hen, and not a rooster? If it was a rooster, maybe it would be worth pointing out.

bravo, with you as an example FiveForFighting i don't see why i should hold back my dirty poultry urges any longer!!!! :eek:

Discuss this in both your essay and in the interviews. You don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.