Revising Old School List & Adding New Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kel148

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are reapplicants advised to limit the number of schools they reapply to? I'm a reapplicant w/ significant improvement in multiple areas. I'm making my school list now but find I am still drawn to the same schools as last time and am wondering if this is an issue. Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Are reapplicants advised to limit the number of schools they reapply to? I'm a reapplicant w/ significant improvement in multiple areas. I'm making my school list now but find I am still drawn to the same schools as last time and am wondering if this is an issue. Any thoughts on this would be helpful.
Some schools have no problem with a significantly improved re-applicant. These tend to be state schools where there is only one school. Apparently TX schools fall into this group more than average as well.
More selective schools tend not to prefer re-applicants and some actually will not consider a second re-application.