RMU Applicants! When did you apply and when did you hear back if you got an interview/ rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pockets222

Reaction score
I applied to Rocky Mountain University around December 25th and have not heard anything yet. I wanted to see when other people applied, when they heard back, and their stats. Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

I applied back in October and got an interview in December then I heard back from them about 3 weeks ago with an acceptance email. I have a 3.4 GPA 152 Q/150 V/4 W. Good luck! I denied their acceptance because I got another offer in my home state.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied back in October and got an interview in December then I heard back from them about 3 weeks ago with an acceptance email. I have a 3.4 GPA 152 Q/150 V/4 W. Good luck! I denied their acceptance because I got another offer in my home state.
Thanks for this info! I did end up hearing back a week ago about getting an interview. How was the interview process and what kinds of questions did they ask you? Congrats at getting into both schools, that is awesome! :)