Rochester Univeristy AEGD program 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know also one was accepted and he aready rejected rochester coz he has dds some where els
Lets wait and see

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess they will be sending the emails by Monday. But who knows..
well good luck to us ;)

Hi everyone

In case of getting a new acceptance, please let others know!
I called the office yesterday, they are going to send out new letter by March 2th.
Good luck

They already started sending the acceptances last friday
I know one got 3 years other got 2 years
They said that there are few more spots still to be filled
All the best for every one

They already started sending the acceptances last friday
I know one got 3 years other got 2 years
They said that there are few more spots still to be filled
All the best for every one

Why some get 3 years and others 2?

Members don't see this ad :)
All we have to remember is that we still have a chance! Let’s think positive and believe in this :)

I called them today
They told me that there will be more spots this year coz they have new aegd floor!!!
I think its not done yet as long as they still saying so!!
Lets be positive

Reactions: 1 user
I sent an email earlier today, and they replied that the list is not complete yet. Those who dont receive the offer will be notified when all the sent offers will be accepted

Reactions: 1 user
I already have an acceptance for Ohio 2 year AEGD , they asked me to make a confirmation by March ! Still looking forward to hear from Rochestor, it’s really challenging , so if they made decision on Jan it means I have to go for Ohio!
heyy, which school in Ohio is it ???

Hi a question to those who rejected them offered him the preceptorship program

who knows how the general dentistry perceptoship works if the AEGD has been denied and they offer this program what benefit it has. Can someone suggest me Thank you.

Its just an observership. With a certificate of attendance and a semister based exam. No advantage besides getting US experience and acquaintance with the doctors there

My boss said it’s not worth to do it. Waste of money.. unless you want to go to UofR and try again next year it might help

if the preceptoship is done in Eastman and I want to present myself again to the AEGD the following year I can possibly be taken

The price of 3months Preceptorship is almost the same as 1 year of aegd. I dont think student loans are given for Preceptorship

Hi everyone I am planning on applying for Rochester AEGD this season. I am wondering if we will be eligible to sit for dental licensure exam after completion of this 24-month AEGD. I have heard that on completion of 12-month AEGD program only WI and VA will allow to take licensure exam. Is that true?

Hi everyone I am planning on applying for Rochester AEGD this season. I am wondering if we will be eligible to sit for dental licensure exam after completion of this 24-month AEGD. I have heard that on completion of 12-month AEGD program only WI and VA will allow to take licensure exam. Is that true?
Yes, you can practice in states that accept 2 years like Fl, IL. I heard VA changed the 1-year role check with their board.
This program I heard prefer people with clinical experience and specialty in home country if you have that then you have a great chance

Hello everyone, congratulations to all who got an invitation for the interview. I am a foreign-trained dentist from India, with a masters degree. I am not a resident of USA. Are there any chances to invite who are not residents? Other than PR and Citizenship what other factors they look for? Can you please share your profile.

Thank you very much.

I already have an acceptance for Ohio 2 year AEGD , they asked me to make a confirmation by March ! Still looking forward to hear from Rochestor, it’s really challenging , so if they made decision on Jan it means I have to go for Ohio!
Can u plz tell me how we can apply for AEGD in Rochester ? Nd do u need tofel , nbde part 1 and 2 ?

Hi, everyone. I am a foreign trained dentist with a masters degree and 7 years of oral surgery experience. I have passed NBDE part 1 and 2, TOEFL 97, I am not an U S resident. Do AEGD programs accept foreign dentists? I have applied for 1 year AEGD at U of Connecticut and I did not receive any confirmation to pay the supplemental fee. Can anyone please guide me. Your suggestions will help me a lot.
Thank you.

Aegd at Rochester doesn't need nbde, but having cleared nbde is a big plus. I have only applied to Rochester, and they accept foreign graduates

Aegd at Rochester doesn't need nbde, but having cleared nbde is a big plus. I have only applied to Rochester, and they accept foreign graduates
I emailed them and they told me I have to apply thru adea pass .. what is the process to apply thru adea pass?

The process is simple. Make a pass account, complete its requirements, pay fee thats $195 and your application will be submitted. You ll have to pay a separate fee to the university
I emailed them and they told me I have to apply thru adea pass .. what is the process to apply thru adea pass?