ROL trouble !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texasholdem

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys I have 2 days to decide on the final ROL i just cannot decide on where to put Mayo. I would love to hear what people have to say about the program. Even if you do not have direct experience but is all "hear-say" I would love to know ... I really liked the program. I want to get an MFM fellowship in the future and am married with a kid, husband is mobile :D

Members don't see this ad.

My friend did a rotation there and absolutely loved the programs. She said the residents were wonderful, friendly and happy as were the attendings. She had nothing but glowing reviews. BUT, she decided not to interview there because she said the location sucked.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why do I keep wondering if I have certified my ROL?!!!! I am just getting anxious anxious day by day.... And i check so many times that I have certified the ROL.. Anyone in same boat.. Just feel good sharing the stupidity!!!!!

Why do I keep wondering if I have certified my ROL?!!!! I am just getting anxious anxious day by day.... And i check so many times that I have certified the ROL.. Anyone in same boat.. Just feel good sharing the stupidity!!!!!

You are not alone. I am doing it too! Just don't make any changes!

For the love of God people stop going onto that website - you are setting yourself up for a disaster. You have seen the rank list, you know its right, its not going to change.

If you go onto the website at the last minute and accidentally click something you might screw up your list. Especially tomorrow night, Just don't do it.