Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
can you add me under usc? thanx! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Another one for USC. Thanks! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Please add me to USC!!!

Please add me to touro! Thanks!

Please add me to the University of Kentucky!!!! Go Wildcats!!!!! :love:

please add me to Shenandoah (please italicize my entry under Midwestern CCP (I'll be attending Shenandoah)!!!!

You can add me to Pacific University.

Thanks!!

sledding? get ready to go snowboarding!!!!haha!!!!!!!

dawgg912 said:
sledding? get ready to go snowboarding!!!!haha!!!!!!!

Oh, there's snowboarding and skiing nearby, too. But for free entertainment, we've gone sledding down the hills behind school when school's been cancelled due to the snow. :laugh:

Please add me to the University of the Pacific (CA) - italicized for now. Thanks!

Pacific University for me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Add me to the University of North Carolina!

Thanks!!

Hey, is anyone updating this thing? :)

University of the Pacific for me!

thanks.

You can add me to the University of the Pacific :D

Thanks

Please add me to pacific university in Oregon. thanks and merry Christmas to you all.

Congrats TheChemist, DannyPx, PILLMAN!! :D

Thanks Rizzle and you are most welcome. Again accept my congrats too.

Please add me to the University of the Pacific. Thanks!!!

Please add me to North Carolina, and put Mercer in italics.

Please add me to Touro. :)

dragonet said:
Please add me to the University of the Pacific. Thanks!!!
Word :clap:

FutureRxGal said:
Is this congratulating someone else, or were you saying you've been accepted there as well? :)

Sorry, I got lazy :smuggrin: :laugh: ...you can put me down for UOP!!! :p :D :clap:

Oyeah I forgot, you can put Western U in italics for me...though I'm leaning to UOP, thanks!

I think I can be put down for FAMU, I have an interview in January

My mistake didn't read that last little part, I'll know what happened in March and hopefully can post an acceptance then

Please add me to University of Florida

Please add me to the Pacific University, OR .... I forgot all about this :rolleyes: thanks

You can add me to University of Minnesota.

How are you guys from University of the Pacific getting your acceptance letters so early?

I made into University of Arizona under pre-pharm though :).

Oh wait... I forgot you guys are in graduates school.
I'm going as a freshman in the fall.

You can add me to Midwestern-CCP. I'm in shock right now.

dreaminpharmd said:
You can add me to Midwestern-CCP. I'm in shock right now.

Don't be in shock... be HAPPY!!!!!:D

calrx said:
Don't be in shock... be HAPPY!!!!!:D

I am really happy!!! :D I was worried of becoming a statistic of people who applied to so many schools and not getting an acceptance. Just one more interview to go (and hopefully more) in a week....ohh so scared. But right now, I'm really psyched!!!!! :love:

hi~ congrats!
how was the MCV for Midwestern in Chicago? I will be going there for the MCV in a month and I'm extremely nervous right now! :eek:

dreaminpharmd said:
I am really happy!!! :D I was worried of becoming a statistic of people who applied to so many schools and not getting an acceptance. Just one more interview to go (and hopefully more) in a week....ohh so scared. But right now, I'm really psyched!!!!! :love:

cherryturnover said:
hi~ congrats!
how was the MCV for Midwestern in Chicago? I will be going there for the MCV in a month and I'm extremely nervous right now! :eek:

Don't be nervous. See my post in regards to the Midwestern CCP candidate visit...

Please add me to Midwestern CCP! Yahuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Please add me to MCPHS Worcester. Thank you!

Hey FutureRXgal,
I saw a post of yours concerning shenandoah university interviews. Believe it or not, it seems that they're STILL doing interviews. ANy advice? I'd appreciate anything from someone who's already been through the process. Thanks a lot!

helpme! said:
Hey FutureRXgal,
I saw a post of yours concerning shenandoah university interviews. Believe it or not, it seems that they're STILL doing interviews. ANy advice? I'd appreciate anything from someone who's already been through the process. Thanks a lot!

Congrats on your interview. Since this is the Roll Call thread for current users who have been accepted to a school of pharmacy, I will answer your inquiry outside of this thread. :) But, yes, Shenandoah is still interviewing. Their deadline is still a couple of weeks away.

Add me to Wingate! Class of 2010 (NC)

Please add me to the University of Florida. Just got my acceptance letter last night :) Jacksonville campus, here I come.

I got my acceptance for South University today. Not my 1st choice, but they're the only school that's responded so far. So....put me down for SOUTH, baby!!!!!!!! Savannah here I come.

Add me to Wingate! Class of 2010 (NC)