Roll Call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Museless

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was trying to think of a way to make a "it's dead in here" joke but decided against it... ;)

Just wondering who's hanging out around these parts.

I'm a second year family medicine resident in the Midwest considering applying for a HPM fellowship in 2009.

Members don't see this ad.

I was trying to think of a way to make a "it's dead in here" joke but decided against it... ;)

Just wondering who's hanging out around these parts.

I'm a second year family medicine resident in the Midwest considering applying for a HPM fellowship in 2009.

I am in the midwest and am considering HPM as well. But I'm just finishing my M1.

I finished a residency in family medicine and am starting a dual fellowship program in Geriatrics and HPM. Is there anybody else out there doing dual fellowships?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not concurrently, but I am HPM trained and currently in Oncology fellowship.

I finished a residency in family medicine and am starting a dual fellowship program in Geriatrics and HPM. Is there anybody else out there doing dual fellowships?

Interesting, I didn't know of any dual fellowships in HPM and Geriatrics. Are they 2 year programs? Do you happen to have a link to program info?

Thanks!

Actually, it is a two year program that I started. It is through the University of Colorado. This is the first year they are doing it. I think there is also a program in New York that offers a dual fellowship but I'm not sure.

Hey There,

I to am a PGY-II in FP, who has recently saw the light and truly feel that Palliative Care is my calling. I am currently in PA, and am looking at programs in Columbus as well as Tampa.

For fellowship opportunities, check out...

http://www.aahpm.org/fellowship/directory.html

Although I do not do HPM, I did an extended rotation during my residency at Dartmouth. They have a new HPM fellowship and their director is Ira Byock, who is well-known in the field.