Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marley207

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am a current student at Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy. As I know the application/decision process can be frustrating at times, please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have about RUCOP!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
I have been admitted recently to RUCOP and, this may be a very minor question, but I was wondering if classes and labs have dress codes?

I received an email from Roosevelt saying that an email account has been set up for me?? I haven't received an invite yet but this seems strange to me. Is this a positive or just the process they use? I would really hate to get all excited only to have this email account set up to reject me. I asked on another thread but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any info:) thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!
Typically only for certain labs, patient care, and for rotations do you have to follow a dress code. Otherwise it's Jeans and T-shirt attire... or worse during finals PJs and slippers.

I received an email from Roosevelt saying that an email account has been set up for me?? I haven't received an invite yet but this seems strange to me. Is this a positive or just the process they use? I would really hate to get all excited only to have this email account set up to reject me. I asked on another thread but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any info:) thanks!
Yeah when they process your application from PharmCAS they setup a Roosevelt Email account. It happened to me too when I applied last year. Don't worry about checking it though they only send stuff to it after you deposit or start school. It's just part of the process.

Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances.

Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances.
hey, your GPA is right at the minimum. I know there are kids in my class that got in with lower GPA but had higher PCATs. So you have a chance. Though you may not get an interview right away you probably will get one. Hope this helps

hey, your GPA is right at the minimum. I know there are kids in my class that got in with lower GPA but had higher PCATs. So you have a chance. Though you may not get an interview right away you probably will get one. Hope this helps

Great thanks for the feedback!

Is there a Facebook page or a way for incoming students to find roommates or to network?

Hello all! I have hopes of attending Roosevelt University in the summer of 2017 and had a few questions. I was wondering what you would say is the minimum pcat score for the accepted applicants. I am taking it in a month and am completely freaking out about it. I should also say that I had a 3.42 gpa and did attend Roosevelt University for my undergraduate degree.