Roosevelt University, stlcop, drake, belmont...etc (2013)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ormanyhills

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone had any feedback or info about this school??

I have been accepted to this school and south college in TN...both are new(ER) schools..

have interviews at chicago state, belmont in TN, St. Louis COP, Drake, Regis..

which ones are worth going to? (stlcop and drake obviously)

any feedback or info would be great..especially from current students at any of these schools..there is so much anxiety building up with this whole process :(...

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

which ones are worth going to? (stlcop and drake obviously)

Well, this is just my opinion... but I wouldn't think highly of Stlcop and Drake. I have a lot of friends that go to Stlcop, and they all kind of hate the place. They constantly tell me about problems they have with classes and administration, and how unfriendly the atmosphere is. They also say that people who transfer into the program are looked at differently by the students, because they haven't been there since high school. A lot of those groups and friendships have already been formed. And I don't know exactly, but I would imagine Drake might not be terribly different in that respect too.

Whens your STLCOP interview? Mine is tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Whens your STLCOP interview? Mine is tomorrow!

A lot of forums have said stlcop is not such a friendly atmosphere especially for transfers students...hmmm??
My interview is tomorrow as well...im super stressed out! What about you? What are you doing to prepare for it?

Also, going to the luncheon tomorrow?

A lot of forums have said stlcop is not such a friendly atmosphere especially for transfers students...hmmm??
My interview is tomorrow as well...im super stressed out! What about you? What are you doing to prepare for it?

Also, going to the luncheon tomorrow?

Awesome! I literally thought I was going to be the only interviewee tomorrow. Mine is at 1:30 & 3:00. When's yours?

I didn't really prep, just going to wing it, lol.

Yea mines at the same time I believe...yea I am trying to just relax and stay focused...

Good luck! I'll probably see you there tomorrow!

You going to the luncheon?

Yea mines at the same time I believe...yea I am trying to just relax and stay focused...

Good luck! I'll probably see you there tomorrow!

You going to the luncheon?

Nope, not going to the luncheon. Are you from out of state?

I did my interv. 1-17-13 and I did not hear from SLCOP yet, the interv. went well, and felt if my bad pcat don't come back and hunt me things were good, did they start calling yet?