rosalind franklin secondary help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been avoiding this one because I'm having the hardest time thinking of a topic...fostering growth and discovery??!! arrgghh...anyways for the people that HAVE completed it what do you think they implied by talking about "life in discovery"...I looked it up on their website and got the idea of it but how does that apply to the question...if it does at all??!! any thoughts/comments would help at this point....thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

i personally wrote about pushing myself to work in emergency medicine and become an EMT instructor, which required a lot of work and in partcular, some grueling hours. but forcing myself to overcome these hurdles resulted in one of the most interesting things i've done with my life, met a lot of great people, tested my limits, etc. so, a life in discovery can also be about overcoming adversity. i'm sure there's something you could write about.
:thumbup:

I wrote about my volunteer work that I am doing and how volunteering has always been an important part of my life... don't know if that helps...

Members don't see this ad :)
I wrote about my time sailing at sea, and how much it meant to me and how it affected me.

Just write about something that made you see something interesting or about something that let you see a new side to life/yourself etc.

I wrote about (yawn) school and how my extended time at college allowed me to explore and arrive to health profession, what I learned, how it influenced and prepared me for med school. Also my travel and stay at other countries, encountering diversity, etc.