Roseman University Pharmacy Class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lvpharm2830

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone applied for Early Decision? My interview was on October 15th for the Henderson campus. Looking forward to hearing from my future classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

Has anyone applied for Early Decision? My interview was on October 15th for the Henderson campus. Looking forward to hearing from my future classmates.
Hi,

I applied for Early Decision and had a zoom interview on Nov. 9th! They called me about a week later and got my acceptance for the Utah campus!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I applied for Early Decision and had a zoom interview on Nov. 9th! They called me about a week later and got my acceptance for the Utah campus!
Hi! Congratulations on getting accepted at Roseman University. How was the interview? What questions did they ask you? I have an interview coming up at Roseman University. I am so nervous, any tips would be appreciated!

Hi! Congratulations on getting accepted at Roseman University. How was the interview? What questions did they ask you? I have an interview coming up at Roseman University. I am so nervous, any tips would be appreciated!
Hi!

Thank you so much! :)

The interview was great, I will say that with any interview that you have with any Pharmacy School, that it'll be up to 3-4 hours. The first half of the interview was basically Pharmacy faculty members and all the applicants in one zoom room and going through a powerpoint about everything Pharmacy School. Topics on curriculum, tuition, and basically just what Roseman Pharmacy School has to offer us. Then, the last 30 minutes is when your individual interview begin with a faculty member and a current PY2 student. The interview itself was super easy going, I think it's closed application and they have no idea what your academics or personal statement are like. They asked pretty basic questions like "Why Pharmacy?" "Tell me about yourself" "If you someone cheating, what would you do?" "How do you work in stressful situation?"

As for advice, I would look up interview questions from Pharmacy schools and write an answer to a few generic ones on, maybe ones that you would feel like you'd get stuck on, a google doc or a microsoft doc and practice them a little bit. I didn't practice a lot because I wanted to be genuine when I was being asked the question and not sound like I'm reciting it off of a script. I definitely had that doc out while I was being interviewed, but I didn't need them at all. I practiced by reciting them in the mirror a little bit and then would edit things out or in, if needed. Also, look interested during the zoom and participate as much as you can by asking questions or just making comments. Make yourself stand out and let them remember you! I definitely felt like other applicants looked like they didn't want to be there, so it's important to look engaged. Overall, truly just be yourself! It definitely is nerve wracking, but I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Best of luck!

Hi!

The interview was great, I will say that with any interview that you have with any Pharmacy School, that it'll be up to 3-4 hours. The first half of the interview was basically Pharmacy faculty members and all the applicants in one zoom room and going through a powerpoint about everything Pharmacy School. Topics on curriculum, tuition, and basically just what Roseman Pharmacy School has to offer us. Then, the last 30 minutes is when your individual interview begin with a faculty member and a current PY2 student. The interview itself was super easy going, I think it's closed application and they have no idea what your academics or personal statement are like. They asked pretty basic questions like "Why Pharmacy?" "Tell me about yourself" "If you someone cheating, what would you do?" "How do you work in stressful situation?"

As for advice, I would look up interview questions from Pharmacy schools and write an answer to a few generic ones on, maybe ones that you would feel like you'd get stuck on, a google doc or a microsoft doc and practice them a little bit. I didn't practice a lot because I wanted to be genuine when I was being asked the question and not sound like I'm reciting it off of a script. I definitely had that doc out while I was being interviewed, but I didn't need them at all. I practiced by reciting them in the mirror a little bit and then would edit things out or in, if needed. Also, look interested during the zoom and participate as much as you can by asking questions or just making comments. Make yourself stand out and let them remember you! I definitely felt like other applicants looked like they didn't want to be there, so it's important to look engaged. Overall, truly just be yourself! It definitely is nerve wracking, but I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Best of luck!
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it. I feel so much better now after reading your interview tips. I will definitely practice those type of questions. Thank you again for the amazing tips! :)

Hi!

Best of luck!
Hi!

I have an interview coming up next week. I read on the email that there's a "timed writing assessment", is that true? And if so, what kind of questions did they ask on it?

Thanks for all your advice!