RTT Week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jondunn

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Friendly reminder that next week is RTT week. Don't forget and get a whistleblowers upset!

and as always, remember, when it comes to the therapists, you can look, but DON'T touch!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1) Don't block the lasers
2) Don't promise patients a treatment time
3) Make sure you sign the order for CT sim before you even think about bringing the patient back
4) Make sure any woman 60 years old or younger has a pregnancy test or signed waiver (documentation of hysterectomy is insufficient)
5) Your inpatient better be on death's door if you ask for a 4:30PM add-on sim
6) You obviously mean it to be a highly personal insult if you forget to tell them a patient needs a translator or help transferring on/off the table
7) Do you really want the patient to try to move their bowels because of what the CBCT looks like? I mean, it's good enough, right?

Most importantly:

8) Seriously, don't touch.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I think I’ve broken most of all of the rules consistently. Heck, I even shattered a patient’s wax bolus a few months ago. That was a good laugh. Good thing we were adjusting it for her sequential boost haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Don’t touch… unless you’re Tom Brady!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
3) Make sure you sign the order for CT sim before you even think about bringing the patient back
4) Make sure any woman 60 years old or younger has a pregnancy test or signed waiver (documentation of hysterectomy is insufficient)
6) You obviously mean it to be a highly personal insult if you forget to tell them a patient needs a translator or help transferring on/off the table
7) Do you really want the patient to try to move their bowels because of what the CBCT looks like? I mean, it's good enough, right?

Most importantly:

Is there some epidemic of touching RTTs I’m not aware of?? Is it 🐊, that rascal ??!?

• Haha
Is there some epidemic of touching RTTs I’m not aware of?? Is it 🐊, that rascal ??!?

lol where you been man! you have been in multiple places and have not heard about this?

you must work with some clean clean clean people!

Most importantly:

Dude your lists are really good. I would spend some of my hard-earned CME money to buy a book called 'ESE's lists to live by in Rad Onc'.

• Haha
One of my partners (different site) reminded us about RTT week and how he was ordering the therapists at his site lunch. And I’m all that’s nice but I forgot both my lunch and my wallet today so don’t expect me to do one more thing 😂

• Haha
One of my partners (different site) reminded us about RTT week and how he was ordering the therapists at his site lunch. And I’m all that’s nice but I forgot both my lunch and my wallet today so don’t expect me to do one more thing 😂
Practice does gift cards. So much easier

Reactions: 1 users