Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

My status changed back to "check back on Dec. 15th"

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Check your status on aadsas! My changed to app denied...very surprised.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted at another school and my portal still says check back dec 15 for that school So it could be a good thing!

Yes! Is this an actual issue? Has it happened in the past with other people because that would be messed up haha
Last night someone said that he was denied and his status changed again

Yes! Is this an actual issue? Has it happened in the past with other people because that would be messed up hah
Last night someone said that he was denied and his status changed again
I would imagine getting at least an email with it or even before the status change. I doubt it is a mistake but never know.

Anyone else get rejected according to their aadsas page?

Mine still says check back on dec 15. Did you interview?
Yes. Im in state, app verified mid september, interviewed mid october. 23 AA 27 PAT, 3.7 overall and i thought my interview went decently so a bit surprised.

Yes. Im in state, app verified mid september, interviewed mid october. 23 AA 27 PAT, 3.7 overall and i thought my interview went decently so a bit surprised.
As of now my aadsas portal won't even load so idk what is up haha.

Has anyone recieved the background check email? I'm not sure if it's for rutgers

I got one too. I'm sure its Rutgers b/c Rutgers is the only school listed on the background check agency that I interviewed. It says conditional acceptance background check btw.

Yeah that's what it was called for me too. Thanks! Wanted to check it was Rutgers before paying the $75

I received the same background check email as well. Can we begin to assume it's a Rutgers acceptance?

people who filled it did you faxed the required form as well?should I go for the criminal record to a police station or that is what they will do?

people who filled it did you faxed the required form as well?should I go for the criminal record to a police station or that is what they will do?
Not sure what form you're talking about. I just filled in all my info that they asked and payed the fee and got to the confirmation page. I think they do the rest

Not sure what form you're talking about. I just filled in all my info that they asked and payed the fee and got to the confirmation page. I think they do the rest
I did the same but there was a required form that I need to fill it handwritten and fax to them. the name of the form is CPIC INFORMED CONSENT FORM. you did not have this?

I did the same but there was a required form that I need to fill it handwritten and fax to them. the name of the form is CPIC INFORMED CONSENT FORM. you did not have this?
I don't think I had that. Maybe it depends on state residence? It asked if I was a CA or NJ resident (I am NJ) so maybe its a CA thing?

I didn't get that background request..just the same aadsas check back on dec 15th status. Is that I'm not in their interest?

If you got background check, you got accepted.

I accepted in 2015. I received the accepted letter first then background check later. My understanding is if you got background check, you should have been accepted. Just seems rsdm seems messed something.

The wait is seriously killing me.. I have to study for a final and I have a class in an hour but I literally can’t do anything but refresh my inbox