RxPrep 2022/2023/2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huhnuuh

Reaction score
Hello all,

I’m preparing for NAPLEX and wondering if I should get the latest edition of RxPrep or I can still use the physical copy of RxPrep 2022 or 2023 pdf? The thing is I like the physical copy more but I’m afraid it’s outdated by the time I take the exam. Planning on taking it in Dec or January. Thanks for your input.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

I’m preparing for NAPLEX and wondering if I should get the latest edition of RxPrep or I can still use the physical copy of RxPrep 2022 or 2023 pdf? The thing is I like the physical copy more but I’m afraid it’s outdated by the time I take the exam. Planning on taking it in Dec or January. Thanks for your input.

Here you can find info what updates have been made in 2023.

Anyone has any info regarding new scoring system ! I heard there will be changes, starting October 1st.

Hello all,

I would get the latest edition if possible. They're have been a few changes since I took it in 2022 (especially CDC vaccine updates, Diabetes Management, and Hyperlipidemia to name a few). Not sure what your long-term plans are, but I've easily referred to some of the guidelines during my PGY-1 hospital exposure, which served its purpose. If anything, it keeps you on track for passing without having to keep reminding yourself what is updated and what is not.

Anyone has any info regarding new scoring system ! I heard there will be changes, starting October 1st.
This is new to me - as far as i know, I have not heard of any changes taking place. Did this come from ASHP/NABP?